Friday 30 January 2009

New Year- New You Programme Is a Hit!

Twelve individuals............... are undergoing a major change in their lifestyles and attitude towards food.
Part of the New Year- New You programme involved eliminating all toxins from the diet. This includes:
Caffeine
Alcohol
Sugar
Wheat
Dairy
All processed foods.

12 days in to the programme, this is where the weight loss really starts to happen.
To show my dedication to the programme, I'm doing it with my clients, sharing in the ups and downs of the programme.

To be honest, right now there's a lot more ups than downs. I'm now experiencing:
Better sleep
Waking up early with energy
Sustained energy throughout the day
Clearer skin
Decreased fat percentage.

I can't wait for next week...bring it on baby!

Christian Vila

No comments: