Thursday 26 May 2011

Did you miss out?


          Missed the offer?
Earlier this week I made a crazy offer for our Beach Body Bootcamp in June.
This only lasted 48 hours....and some of you are contacting me as you missed it.
I'm a nice guy, so I'm happy to extend another offer with a new price of £70.
This is Thomas Angus who took part in last year's bootcamp....you too can achieve results like this!

You have until this Sat 28th May: 8pm!

You don't need Paypal: you can use your card.

 Don't hesitate!
This is your last chance to grab this at a bargain price!
Maybe you haven't been to classes for a while and want to rejoin? 
This is an ideal opportunity!
Make a difference in your health, fitness and body shape!
Price will go up to £120.

Click here to enrol: http://tiny.cc/48hroffer

Let me know if you have any questions.
Christian Vila
BRIGHTON KETTLEBELLS
07876-558850

No comments: